To make this site work properly and for other purposes, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
The cookies, which are set by Nimses Inc. called first-party cookies. Nimses Inc. also uses third-party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the Website – for our analytics, advertising and marketing purposes.
First-party cookies and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are those set by the Website. Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by websites that belong to a domain that is distinct from the domain of the Website. When a user visits a Website and another entity sets a cookie through the Website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Session cookies. Session cookies are those cookies, which are automatically deleted when the user closes his or her browser. Session cookies are created for temporary period. When user closes the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies are those cookies, which remains stored in the user’s terminal device until they reach a defined expiration date (which can be minutes, days or several years in the future). They are activated each time that the user visits the Website.
- to keep track of the user’s input when filling online forms over several pages on the Website;
- to identify the user once he or she has logged in;
- to increase the security of the Website and the services provided via the Website;
- to store technical data needed to play back video or audio content, such as image quality, network link speed and buffering parameters;
- to achieve load balancing;
- to fix bugs and errors on the Website and services provided via the Website;
- to store user’s preference regarding the Website settings across web pages and the services provided via the Website;
- to store user’s answers to pop-out surveys, questions, etc.;
- to allow social networks users to share contents they like;
- to analyze how users use the Website, Nimses Inc.’s products, services or applications;
- to conduct promotional and marketing activities, including, but not limited to behavioral advertising.
What specific cookies does Nimses Inc. use on https://nimses.com?
Below you can find a detailed list of the cookies we use on our Website. Listed below cookies will not be used for any purpose other than the one stated. This list will be amended by Nimses Inc. from time to time whenever some changes occur. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential and are necessary for the Website to function correctly. These cookies cannot be switched off in our systems. We need to use these cookies in order to provide you access to the Website as well as services and functional placed on the Website. If you set your browser settings to block all cookies (including Strictly necessary Cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website or services provided via the Website.
- Security Cookies. These cookies help us to identify and prevent security risks.
- Preferences Cookies. Nimses Inc. uses these cookies to remember your settings and preferences on the Website (for example, concerning language, items per page, etc.).
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies help us to collect aggregated and statistic information about how users use our Website. Analytics cookies provide us with information about the number of visitors of Website, country of visitors, time averagely spent on Website, which pages are most visited and which pages are less visited, whether the user experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve Website and develop more user-friendly design and to improve our services provided via the Website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Some of our Analytics cookies are managed for us by third parties. However, we do not allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
- Targeting Cookies. These cookies are set through the Website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisement on other sites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience targeted advertising across different websites.
Right to withdraw your consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your internet browser settings. Please note that when you delete Strictly necessary cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website or services provided via the Website.
Do Not Track disclosure
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, the Website does not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. In addition, the Website may use other technology that is standard to the Internet, such as web beacons, and other similar technologies, to track visitors to the Website or one of the affiliated pages hosted at the nimses.com domain. Those tools may be used by us and by third parties to collect information about you and your internet activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.