Welcome to Nimses ecosystem. Nimses is a place for people to express themselves freely, to have fun, and to engage in gratifying socio-economic interactions.
By joining Nimses, you become a part of the global community where each and every minute of your life matters.
While providing great creative freedom, Nimses community has to make sure it is a place for people capable of mutual respect.
Although individual communities within Nimses ecosystem may have their own principles and rules, below is a list of recommended Nimses guidelines. Following these would keep our broader community healthy, safe and positive. These guidelines apply to all the content in Nimses ecosystem.
Be real. Don’t pretend to be someone else. Be your authentic self. Use your real name and your real photo as your profile picture.
Do not post content that:
- encourages people to harm themselves in any way
- depicts, promotes or glorifies bullying, cruelty, violence, self-injury, or suicide
- promotes hatred against people based on race, nationality, religion, gender, sexuality, language, ethnicity or any other category
- features minors, especially in a sexually suggestive way
- publicly discloses an individual’s private information without their knowledge and consent.
Do not harass, discriminate, coerce, or threaten people or groups of people.
Do not spam or post misleading content.
Be a human. Do not be a troll.
Please, abide by local law. Do not trade, offer or promote illegal materials or regulated substances.
Respect human rights, including copyrights, trademarks and other legal rights.
Do not use Nimses ecosystem for any illegal purpose, including terrorist activities, organised violence, human trafficking, or any other crime, theft, fraud.
Do not post pornographic content.
Do not engage in vote manipulation.
Do not harm, undermine or attack Nimses ecosystem.
Do not create multiple accounts. It is forbidden and punishable.