Starting today, Nimses Goods is officially launched in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa, Dnipro, Zaporizhia, Lviv and Mykolaiv.
Nimses Goods is a platform for direct access to real living people. Start your business in Nimses and show everyone, who is not in the stream yet, how to sell in Nimses Goods.
How to become a seller in Nimses?
- 1. Register in the app, get the Human status: access to Nimses Goods is only available to verified users;
- 2. Create a business account via the Nimses admin bar;
- 3. Register through the app: the “Become a Merchant” button in the Nimses Goods section; or follow the link: https://merchant.nimses.com/
A business account is linked to your personal profile.
How to sell goods in Nimses?
- 1. Create a store description, add a physical address, if any. If your business has many stores around the city, create them, the number doesn`t matter;
- 2. Add your products/services and indicate their number, set the price in nims;
- 3. Choose the right target audience;
- 4. Receive the moderation confirmation.
Your products will be visible to all users from your target audience within a radius of 15 km.
What do I do with the earned nims?
From December 1st, Nimses starts a guaranteed nims buy-out from business accounts in Nimses Goods. This campaign will last until Nimses Exchange. The first buy-out will be made at a rate of 10,000 nims per 1 US dollar. Further rate will either remain the same or will be updated accordingly up to the launch of Nimses Exchange in February 2018.
Thus, as of December 1st, 2017, if you have 1 million nims on your account, after the system fee charge-off you are guaranteed to receive $100 (the equivalent amount in UAH at the NBU rate on the day of sale).
The buy-out volume is unlimited.
When Nimses Exchange is launched, the exchange rate will be determined by the market.