[NAME] CONFIRM YOUR REQUEST
You have requested the purchase option for [INF] infinim. Your total is [EUR] euros
POTENTIAL RISK FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PURCHASE OF INFINIMS
A purchase of Infinims involves a high degree of risk. You should carefully consider the risks and uncertainties described below before deciding to purchase, own or use Infinims. The existence or occurrence of any of the following risks could result in negative financial consequences for you including your losses and damages.
- Digital or cryptography-based tokens, cryptocurrency, blockchain technology as well as related software are innovation that have unclear regulatory status in many jurisdictions. Regulatory framework for this innovations are developed, adopted and changed every day. So, it is hard to forecast how the evolution of the governmental regulation and approach will affect to this innovation. That is why, Nimses Inc. or any other related company formed or authorized to act as a seller of Infinims (hereinafter referred to as “the Seller”) may cease the distribution of Infinims, cease the development or availability of the the Seller’s products and services (also mentioned as Nimses ecosystem) or cease operations in a jurisdiction in the event that governmental or other actions make such distribution, development, availability and/or operations unlawful or commercially undesirable to continue.
- The law regarding token sales and cryptocurrencies is developing and there is no established body of law or court decisions concerning blockchain and smart contracts and the law regarding token sales and cryptocurrencies is developing or may be developed in future. As a result, it is possible that there could be legal disputes over the interpretation of any contracts used in connection with Infinims or disputes concerning nature of Infinims, thus undermining the functionality of Infinims and the Seller’s products and services. It is possible, that the Seller will be required to get licenses or any authorizations in one or more jurisdictions for legality of Infinims or activity with Infinims, but there is no guarantee that the Seller will be granted respective licenses or authorizations. As well as there is no guarantee that the Seller can maintain such licenses and authorizations in any jurisdiction at any time.
The cryptocurrency market is new and may be subject to heightened oversight and scrutiny by
governmental authorities, including investigations or enforcement actions. There can be no
assurance that governmental authorities will not examine the purchase, sale, use or other
operations with Infinims or any services related to or connected with Infinims, or enact
regulations or pursue some enforcement actions, which may result in curtailment of, or inability
to operate, Infinims as intended, or judgments, settlements, fines or penalties against Seller.
You should also understand that you solely are obliged to comply with applicable law and review it from time to time concerning your eligibility to own or operate with cryptocurrency, digital tokens etc. including Infinims. As a consequence your ownership of any digital tokens, cryptocurrency etc. including Infinims and your activity with them also may result in violation of such law with aforementioned governmental actions.
The Seller provides its products and services “as is”. The Seller intends to develop and improve
them. It means, that the Seller may but not oblige to do that. Also there is no guarantee that
the services/products will be successfully developed if the Seller decides to improve its
services and products. And even assuming that the Sellers products/services will be successful,
any eventual benefit may be extremely low.
The Seller plans to incorporate various technology solutions into its services and products or increase a number of such services and products, including, but not limited to, the various components or additional services of the Nimses Ecosystem (as they may be described on the company web-site, in the whitepaper or other documents or materials). Some or all of these technology solutions may be new and/or relatively untested. Some of additional products and services may be new or not, may be in request or not etc. There is significant risk to building and implementing such new technologies and additional services and products that may have never been used, or that are being used in different ways. There is no guarantee that such technologies and products will operate as intended or as described in any our materials including but not limited on promotional and news materials, on the website, in the whitepaper, or will be launched in time and without any delays.
- It is possible that the Sellers services will not be used by a large number of businesses, individuals, and other organizations and that there will be limited public interest in the creation and development of distributed applications. Such a lack of interest could impact the development of the Nimses Ecosystem and therefore the potential uses or value of Infinims.
- Any transactions with Infinims require a usage of digital wallet. Any third party that gains access to the purchasers’ login credentials or private keys to such wallets may be able to dispose of Infinims. To minimize this risk, the purchasers should guard against unauthorized access to their electronic devices. Moreover, any third party that gains access to such private key(s), including by gaining access to login credentials of a hosted wallet or vault service the purchasers use, may be able to misappropriate his/her Infinims. The Seller is not responsible for any such losses.
- The Seller’s management structure, targets, algorithm, code, infrastructure design and other technical specifications and parameters of Nimses Ecosystem may undergo significant changes without any prior notice. Any expectations regarding the form and functionality of Infinims or Nimses Ecosystem held by the purchasers may not be met, for any number of reasons, including but not limited by a change in the design and implementation plans and execution of the Seller’s services.
- The blockchain of Infinims may include coding errors or otherwise not function as intended, which may negatively affect the Nimses Ecosystem and the functionality of Infinims. Upgrades to Nimses Ecosystem after it launches, a hard fork in the Nimses blockchain or a change in how transactions are confirmed on the Nimses blockchain may have unintended adverse effects on Infinims. It may happen that any coding errors or unintended functionalities in the blockchain may remain unresolved.
- Hackers or other groups or organizations may attempt to interfere with the Nimses Ecosystem or the availability of Infinims in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to denial of service attacks, Sybil attacks, spoofing, smurfing, malware attacks. Also, there may be attempts to steal Infinims. Such theft or attempted theft may impact the ability of the Seller to develop or maintain Nimses Ecosystem. While the Seller will make efforts to adopt industry best practices to keep Infinims safe (including, but not limited to, the use of cold storage and multisignature authentications), successful cyber thefts may still occur.
- Infinims are intended to be used and traded solely within the Nimses Ecosystem, and the Seller will not support or otherwise facilitate any secondary trading or external valuation of Infinims. This restricts the contemplated avenues for using Infinims to the provision or receipt of the Seller’s services and products, and could therefore create illiquidity risk with respect to Infinims’ purchasers. Even if secondary trading of Infinims is facilitated by third party’s exchanges, such exchanges may be relatively new and subject to little or no regulatory oversight, making them more susceptible to fraud or manipulation. Furthermore, to the extent that third-parties will execute an external exchange of Infinims the value of Infinims (e.g., as denominated in a digital or fiat currency) on such third party's exchanges may be different, extremely volatile and diminish to zero.
- Infinims are intended to represent a new capability on emerging technology that is not fully proven in use. As the technology matures, new capabilities may dramatically alter the usefulness of Infinims or the ability to use or sell them. The functionality of Infinims is complex. It will require enhancements and product support over time, and full functionality may take longer than expected. The full functionality of Infinims is not yet complete and no assurance can be provided of such completion, that is why, there is a risk that opportunities that will be given by Infinims to its purchasers into Nimses Ecosystem may be more limited than expected.
Infinims are intended to act as a medium of exchange between users or as utility token on Nimses
Ecosystem with a list of predetermined functions. Infinims are not investment products. There
should be no expectation of future profit or gain from the purchase, hold or sale of Infinims.
Infinims do not represent (i) any equity or other ownership interest in the Seller, (ii) any
rights to dividends or other distribution rights from the Seller. or (iii) any governance or
management rights or any controlling rights and interest in the Seller.
Public policy towards token sales/trading and cryptocurrency is evolving, and it is conceivable that regulators may in the future seek to broaden the scope of regulation of token sales/trading or cryptocurrency. If the offer and sale of Infinims becomes subject to registration, prospectus or licensing requirements in a particular jurisdiction, the Seller may be found liable if they have not complied with the applicable registration, prospectus or licensing requirements, and the market for Infinims may be adversely affected. There are also other risks of participating in any token sale involving cryptocurrency, including volatility in cryptocurrency markets, the possibility of increasing regulation of cryptocurrency exchanges, the potential for a post facto government investigation of a token sale and other risks.
- Like cryptocurrencies in general, the value of Infinims may be extremely volatile – vulnerable to dramatic changes. Large fluctuations in price over short timeframes occur frequently. Such fluctuations could result from market dynamics (including, but not limited to, speculation), regulatory changes, technical advancements, exchange availabilities and other factors that impact the equilibrium between token supply and demand. The purchasers may be exposed to the lack of exit options or not be able to redeem their coin or token for a prolonged period. A decrease in the price of a single cryptocurrency may cause volatility in the entire cryptocurrency industry and may affect other cryptocurrencies, including Infinims. For example, a security breach that affects investor or user confidence in Bitcoin or Ethereum may affect the industry as a whole and may also cause the price of Infinims and other cryptocurrencies to fluctuate.
- The tax treatment of Infinims is uncertain. A purchase of Infinims may result in adverse tax consequences, including withholding taxes, income taxes and tax reporting requirements. Further, the use of Infinims as a form of currency may or may not be subject to income taxes, capital gains taxes, value added, sales or use taxes or other forms of taxes. All of this may expose the purchasers and the Seller alike to unforeseen future tax consequences associated with the purchase, ownership, sale or other use of Infinims.
- Infinims’ purchasers may be subject of strict control over the cross-border flow of capital in many jurisdictions.
- Many jurisdictions are implemented anti money laundering (AML) and counter terrorist financing (CTF) legislation. In the event that licenses, registrations or other authorizations are required under applicable AML/CFT regulations to operate Infinims, there is no guarantee that the Seller will be able to successfully obtain such licenses, registrations or authorizations. In addition, any illicit use of Infinims by bad actors could breach such regulations and seriously impact the global reputation of Nimses Ecosystem. In such event, it is conceivable that this could trigger scrutiny by AML/CFT regulators and potentially cause significant disruption to the distribution and circulation of Infinims.
- The Seller and/or third parties may use such authentication technologies as the Seller deems appropriate. No authentication, verification or computer security technology is completely secure or safe. The purchasers agree to bear all risks of unauthorized access/use, hacking or identity theft.
- The purchasers are solely responsible for preventing anything which may be harmful to any equipment that they use in connection with Infinims or Nimses Ecosystem (including any computer virus, malicious program or harmful component) from affecting any such equipment, regardless of whether it is originated in connection with Infinims or Nimses Ecosystem.
- Blockchain technology and applied cryptography are new and are not flawlessly tested. In addition to the risks set forth here, there are risks that the Seller cannot anticipate. Risks may further materialize as unanticipated combinations or variations of the risks set forth here.
- Issue, purchase, sale or use of Infinims are not approved by none of jurisdiction, not authorized or licensed by any governmental bodies or authorities. All activities with Infinims are carried out at your own peril and risk.
- Any and/or all hereinmentioned risks may lead to the negative consequences for purchasers particularly but not limited to cease development of Nimses Ecosystem, cease development, supporting or distribution of Infinims, cease operations with Infinims, reduction in a value of Infinim, loss of Infinims, problems in functionality of Seller’s product and services, discontinuation of the Seller’s work, payments of fines etc.
Your order is complete
Please confirm your email
Something went wrong.
Your request cannot be processed.
Amount of Infinims you can pre-order:
Your request cannot be processed.
Your token has been expired due to inactivity. Please try again.
Your email address has been already used for an Infinim pre-sale. Please check your email.
The link you are trying to access reach is invalid. Please try again.
Something went wrong. Please check your connection and try again.
Your request has been confirmed.
Please find your Infinim certificate in the email provided. Each certificate has a unique ID number for each Infinim. Keep your certificate safely until you purchase your Infinim.